We commit individually and collectively to provide our customers, and this community, real estate services of the highest professional and ethical standards.
Founded by Bill Lingle at 9 South 9th Street, Richmond, Indiana.
Moved to present location at 801 North A Street.
Paul Lingle joined the organization.
Paul Lingle purchased Lingle Real Estate. Since then, the office has grown from 5 agents to over 50 real estate professionals.
Office space doubled in size.
Currently 8,000 square feet with 21 private offices and a support staff of twelve.
Exceptional Service¦Exceptional Results!
No other real estate organization in eastern Indiana and western Ohio comes close to Lingle™s record of achieving results for our customers.
- Lingle Real Estate sold nearly half of all area homes sold last year.
- Over 62% of Lingle listings were sold by Lingle™s own sales professionals. (Typically real estate professionals sell only about 35% of their firm™s listings.)
- Lingle uses comprehensive, proven marketing tools along with continuous agent training to consistently place more SOLD signs in more yards than any other real estate agency in our market.
Lingle Real Estate has been the leader in most of the significant commercial/industrial real estate transactions that have occurred in this area of east central Indiana.
Paul Lingle encourages every Lingle sales professional to be involved in community life. In 2002 Lingle established the Pam Frantz Community Service Award to recognize Lingle agents who have made outstanding contributions to the community.
About Paul Lingle
Paul Lingle has lead the way through many years of volunteer work:
- Past President:
- President Economic Growth Group, Inc.
- Board of Directors and Treasurer , Reid Hospital
- Board of Directors, Reid Hospital foundation
- Board of Directors, Small Business development center
- Executive Committee, Wayne County Chamber of Commerce
- Board of Advisors, IU East
- Board of Directors:
- Reid Hospital and Health Care Services.
- Assisted to establish:
- Tax Reassessment Committee to ensure equitable tax rates
- Department of Economic Growth and Development
- Progressive Leadership Wayne County Program (founder)
- President™s Council for Indiana University, East
- Wayne County Economic Development Corporation Labor/Management Council
- Existing Business and Industry Committee
- Greater Richmond Progress Committee
- Indiana University East Campaign for Indiana, raising over $700,000 to construct Library/Classroom Building.
- Distinguished Citizen Award: Indiana Association of Realtors
- Outstanding Community Leadership Award: Leadership Wayne County
- Citizen of the Year: Richmond Area Chamber of Commerce
- Club Member Hall of Fame: Indiana Association of Realtors
- Outstanding Citizen Award: Richmond Mayor
- Business Hall of Fame Award